Thursday, March 4, 2010

Comments


Dear Olympe,
We were both married to each other though we were not in love. I did not agree on your views on woman rights. I believe in the way of the revolution.
sincerly, Louis your husband
------------------------------------
Dear Olympe,
You mean the world to me. Im sorry you had to go through the rough moments in your childhood. I assure you me and your father loved eachother very much, just couldn't be together. Good luck in your future, and I am so proud of all the things you are doing in society.
Your loving mother
-----------------------------------------------
Dear Olympe,
I have seen what you have been doing trying to establish woman rights, and i think it should stop. You are going to get yourself into trouble dear and its not worth it. Things are how they are and nothing is going to change the governments mind.
Your father

No comments: